Wednesday, March 18, 2009

25 Random Things about MWAH

1. My mom conceived me at 12yrs old (what’a icebreaker) 2. I hate when a person touches me when they're laughing 3. My daughter is my inspiration for all things (good or bad) 4. I only eat the brown M&M's 5. Im very chill 6. I can paint with the best of’em 7. Being financially stable is my goal 8. I vowed to never put a tv in my bedroom 9. I put raisinets in my popcorn 10. I can quote almost every Kanye line 11. Believe it or not I can ball (tomboy in heels) 12. Im a grandma’s girl to the fullest 13. It takes a lot for me to be into a guy & when I’m n IM N 14. I would love to meet Kobe Bryant 15. If I tell u 2 b safe. It’s cuz I care about chu 16. I think all dudes are quite the same, so it ain’t the pencil it’s how u write ur name 17. My last name is Honesty (that’s like a real word) 18. I hear that i have commitment issues (I totally disagree) 19. Grown men with a lollipop in their mouth is ridiculous to me 20. Skinny jeans on dudes turn me off COMPLETELY 21. I lounge around in a big Tshirt 22. Im famous for telling a guy “I didn’t hear it ring” 23. Im very secretive when it comes to who im dating 24. It irks me when people remember my face from way back & act like they know me 25. My heart can’t possibly break it was never whole to start with ( super dramatic)

No comments:

Post a Comment