Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Don't Be B...B u

Im at work right and while taking one of my many breaks to the restroom mirror, I hear 2 females running they mouth about SOMETHING... I wasn't paying too much attention to the words until I heard.."B8tch she bet not make my SASHA FIERCE come out". It's so many things wrong with this picture.

*For 1..how u goin take someone else's alter ego.
*2. "MY" Sasha Fierce- as if u convinced urself that u created it.
*3 Last but not least..Look good if u goin use the word FIERCE (back to story)

When I turned around n saw who was talkin I said ugh "I wouldn't bag that" lls *serious face though*.She didn't even have a butt so that made it even worse. Ladies please factor in that Sasha Fierce isn't a fashion or something u can imitate. It's not the new "It" thing. Some think kirking off n being way 2 sassy is being Sasha Fierce NO ASS it's being a OBNOXIOUS B*TCH.I understand that Beyonce is a Diva..but she's a diva because she's herself.. So word to the wise BE THE FUCK U...

No comments:

Post a Comment